Tuesday 20 March 2012

The Lumineers


It's rare these days to find music that seems to have real soul and passion. Music that makes you feel alive and warms your heart. A few years ago I discovered The Tallest Man On Earth, a Swedish artist who did just that, but since then I've been searching and searching, but not found anything that warms my soul quite the same, until now.

Earlier this week I stumbled across a band called The Lumineers. A live video of their song 'Ho Hey' on The Sights Of Sounds Vimeo page really caught my attention and their other live videos on there did nothing but make me want to hear more.


A few days later this official video for 'Ho Hey' surfaced on the internet:



The band are releasing their debut album at the beginning of April, which I've already pre-ordered, of course.

1 comment:

juanmauricio said...

Buen tema, me gusta mucho, felicitaciones.....

blogspot visitor counter