Wednesday 13 January 2010

I Liked You Better When. . .


Some awesome pre-orders have started for the new Butch Walker & The Black Widows LP, 'I Liked You Better When You Had No Heart' here.  I love the way that bands are really starting to think of the fans with the packages they do for their albums now, some might be a bit pricey, but for a true fan they're well worth it.

I'm definitely not going for the $25,000 dollar package, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone did.  I seem to remember that happening when Josh Freese did something similar.  But one of the vinyl packages sure is tempting!  Shame that the postage is so pricey to the UK, but I don't think I can resist. . .

In fact I couldn't, I've just pre-ordered it, got to wait til the end of February to hear the full thing now.  I'm still warming to the tracks that came with the purchase, which you can hear here if you'd like.

Butch also did a pretty cool cover of Taylor Swift's 'You Belong With Me' last year at one of his live shows that got such a great reaction he decided to do a studio version of it.  Here's what happened:


No comments:

blogspot visitor counter