Friday 1 January 2010

2010 - In Anticipation. . .

I've got a feeling that this post is going to turn more into a list than a proper post as there's so much music that I'm looking forward to this year.  It's only January and already we know that albums by the following will be with us within the next twelve months, as well as many other surprises I hope:

Fionn Regan, Joseph Arthur Frightened Rabbit, Butch Walker, The National, Charlotte Gainsbourg/Beck, Interpol, She & Him, Beach House, Arcade Fire, Jesse Malin, Rob Zombie, Chris Shinn/Everything Is Energy, Alkaline Trio and Caballeros.

Those are the one's that I'm already aware of, who knows what else I'll discover by bands/artists I've never heard of before and the one's I already love.  It's all so exciting!

I'm also hoping for UK tours by Our Lady Peace, Butch Walker, Joseph Arthur and Rob Zombie and for Ryan Adams to release some more tunes on his Pax-AM label, maybe even the vinyl albums he's been hinting at.

I'm sure that all the above and more will be written about here throughout the year.  Hope you like the new lick of paint Ive given the place for the new decade.

No comments:

blogspot visitor counter